Demand Planner - Own Label
This vacancy has expired
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We are recruiting for a Demand Planner to join the Own Label team here at Harrods.
About the Role
As the Demand Planner for our Own Label team, you be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of Demand and Fulfilment. You will manage the demand signal across our Own Label offering, for the purpose of driving supply chain and supporting gross sales planning and execution. You will deliver continuous improvements to business planning accuracy, enhancing customer service performance and optimising inventory holdings.
You will develop the demand and fulfilment plan for all sites (Knightsbridge, .com, Airports and H Beauty sites), across our Own Label product range, which includes: Apparel, Homeware, Christmas, Stationary, Bags & Accessories, Royal Collection and dual branded partnerships. You will manage all articles in SAP, ensuring accurate master data settings are set up and interfaced into JDA.
Your duties will also include:
- Managing SKUs in fulfilment, ensuring correct safety stock parameters and coverage set are appropriate and in agreement with relevant teams
- Monitoring daily recships for large picks and fix issues for any exceptions
- Ensuring good housekeeping of master data and management of sku’s in both SAP and JDA
- Assuring the timely communication of ongoing forecast changes to stakeholders in the Merchandising, Buying, Trading, and Supply Chain Teams
- Ensuring forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history
- Challenging and consolidating the promotional and launch sales forecasts projected by the Buying and Retail teams, and forecast events and promotions in line with key dates
- Developing accurate new launch, discontinuation and aged stock forecasts including management of broader category impacts in conjunction with the Retail, Buying, and Trading departments
You will have prior experience in a Demand Planning role, in an Own Label category or business. You will be PC literate, having worked with Excel to an advanced level as well as JDA, SAP or similar. You will understand automation, and be able to troubleshoot any issues or flag these before they arise.
The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in all things Demand Planning: using their expertise of not only the function but the product lifecycle to make informed decisions, advise the wider team and deputise for the Demand Planning Manager as needed. You will also be able to develop and maintain long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Supply Chain, Buying and Retail as well as Vendors and Suppliers.
We are also looking for someone who:
- Has a strong customer service-focus when dealing with both internal and external parties.
- Is happy to travel to our Distribution site and the Knightsbridge store as needed.
- Possesses good time-management skills and the ability and willingness to multi-task.
- Is flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Drives resolutions and improvements from a people and process stand point.
- Can deliver at pace, to key timescales and deadlines.
Harrods is one of the world’s leading luxury department stores and we’re becoming a destination for top designers, and the most sought-after brands from around the globe. Our combined mission is to make visiting our iconic Knightsbridge store one of the world’s most inspiring shopping experiences.
Our Promise to You
Help us make the impossible possible for our customers and we’ll do something remarkable for you. As well as offering a friendly environment to inspire your best work, we provide abundant opportunities and support to build an exceptional career across the varied specialisms of our business.
In return you’ll receive an excellent benefits package, including a company pension, flexible working, eligibility for a competitive bonus, 25 days’ holiday, and your birthday off, up to 33% in-store discount (including across our food hall and restaurants), and a season ticket loan.
At Harrods we believe the personality and authenticity of our people sets us apart. We celebrate and invite applications from all cultures, backgrounds, tastes, and experiences and are proud of our culture where people from all walks of life can grow and thrive. What makes you unique makes us exceptional.
While our job adverts outline the ideal qualities, skills, and prior experience for the role, we believe in the potential for growth and value individual strengths. If you do not meet every desired criteria but feel you have the skills and experience to thrive in this role as well as a genuine interest in working for Harrods and you can demonstrate an alignment with our values, we would encourage you to apply.
If you want to know more about our people and our culture, search #TogetherHarrods on LinkedIn, Facebook or follow us on Instagram @togetherharrods
Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added?
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Read our insights
Hi there! This is Katie, Talent Development Advisor at Harrods. As part of National Apprenticeship Week, we wanted to highlight our current apprentices and encourage all colleagues to learn m
Three stages. Three guest speakers. Three days of learning wrapped. We just hosted our first-ever Learn & Connect Fest for all our colleagues. Dr Hazel Harrison shared insights on The Scien
Content TypeCareer Stories
Over the last year, Your Career has supported colleagues to understand their true potential within Harrods. Through our Career Clinics, we have provided face-to-face advice directly from
"This October, our Racial, Equality and Diversity Network (R.E.A.D) came together with colleagues to celebrate #BlackHistoryMonth. We 'saluted our sisters' with authentic stories, hosted t
"Hello, My name is Margaret Amoah. I work in the Food Halls on the tills. I've worked for Harrods for 35 years. And if there's one way to describe Harrods, it's the uniqueness of Harrods t
Harrods is a very special place to work, and with the help of a fantastic team, we recently held our Long Service Evening. Our mission was to celebrate major milestones, recognise remarkab
“This September we celebrated National Inclusion Week. As part of this, I had the chance to visit some of our locations and host virtual sessions to discuss our Belonging Networks and how
Recently viewed jobs